Or 4 payments with Info
Super thick and absorbent quilted table mat. This fresh colourful fabric used around the rope is a delight, it reminds me of spring water colours. This table center piece will be an absolute feature on your dining table, it will highlight a part of your living area, it will look right at home on your coffee table or kitchen bench.
Check out the store, there are matching drink coasters which would make a gorgeous gift set, but be quick, once they've gone, they've gone.
Made from 100% cotton fabric that has been meticulously hand wrapped over natural cotton rope, then hand coiled and machine quilted and finished with a smart tassel. It has a sturdy finish and yet soft enough to protect your precious furniture from scratches or hot products. It's reversible and the fabric has been wrapped in a way that there are no raw edges.
The mat can be used in so many ways:
* A feature on your dining table, a colorful fun table center piece.
* It will highlight a part of your living area, and look right at home on your coffee table or kitchen bench.
* Protects surfaces from hot dishes and spills
* Makes a perfect teapot mat
* An ideal small place mat.
* Under a pot plant, fruit bowl, vase or use to highlight a trinket.
* Use to place serving dishes on for tapas style entertaining
* Lovely individual decor for your rooms, co-ordinate with your room colors.
* A perfect housewarming gift, or for the person who has everything.
* Or just to dress up a spot in your home with a touch of whimsy
This piece is approx 22 cm in diameter (or 8.5 inches) and with this lovely thick rope it's 3/4 cm high (1/4 inch).
Ready to ship. Your purchase will be carefully packed and sent via Australia Post. There will be no tracking with this item unless other items are purchased with it resulting in a larger parcel which will be tracked.
Message me with any further enquiries and I'll be happy to help.
[[ accessories in display photographs not included ]]
This product is handmade in Australia by Carol Gilmour of Buster and Coco.
Shipped from Mortlake, Victoria.
This item is ready made, please allow 1-2 days for your item to be posted.
Shipping options: $5 UNTRACKED Postage within Australia is INCLUDED in the price, gotta love that!
If multiple items are purchased from the same maker, excess postage charges will be refunded.
Contact Buster and Coco HERE.