Natural Hair Bar Soap ( Scented) 100g per barRegular price $22.00 Save $-22.00
Natural Soap for Hair ( can also used for body) 100g per bar
- silicone free, paraben free, synthetic surfactant free
- no waste, no spill and travel friendly
1. Apple Cider Vinegar with Beer ( greenish color) - Scented
Ingredients: Rice bran oil, rbd coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, sodium hydroxide, beer, castor oil, apple cider vinegar, comfrey , karanja oil, lavender & frankincense essential oils and dried homegrown rosemary
2. Apple Cider Vinegar with Aloe ( cream color) - Scented
Ingredients: Rice bran oil, rbd coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, sodium hydroxide, castor oil, , laurel berry oil, homegrown aloe vera, essential oil blend of rosemary, cedarwood & peppermint, dried homegrown rosemary and certified organic hops
3. Apple Cider Vinegar with Hemp and Avocado Oil ( cream color) - Scented
Ingredients: Rice bran oil, rbd coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, sodium hydroxide, extra virgin olive oil, castor oil, water, australian virgin hemp oil, extra virgin avocado oil, lavender/ thyme essential oils, homegrown parsley and homegrown rosemary.
This product is handmade in Australia by me
Shipped from Hoppers Crossing Victoria
This item is ready made, please allow one day for your item to be posted.
Shipping options: Normal postage is INCLUDED in the price, gotta love that!
If multiple items are purchased from the same maker, excess postage charges will be refunded.
How to use:
Soak hair thoroughly. Rub the soap gently onto hair from scalp to the ends. Massage scalp and hair by using your finger like a comb until lather forms. To prevent tangles, don't pile hair on head and avoid circular motions but use up and down motion with fingertips. Rinse with cold water.
If you have hard water or long hair, you may need to do vinegar rinse.
Simple Vinegar Rinse Recipe
• Mix 15ml to 60ml tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (ACV) with 230 ml of water in a plastic squeeze bottle, spray bottle or other containers
• Find a dilution that works best for your hair type (dry hair likes less ACV and oily hair like more).
How To Use The Vinegar Hair Rinse?
After shampooing apply the vinegar rinse. Pour, squirt or spray the rinse onto wet hair. Massage into hair and scalp and pay special attention to the ends. Let it sit for a couple minute then rinse with water.
Keep dry after every use.
It is best to perform a patch test before use.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
If soap gets into your eyes, wash immediately with clean water.
Care and storage
1. Please keep the soap always dry after every use as it would dissolve quickly when left standing in water.
2. As I only use natural colorant for soap, soap color will fade in time but the soap is still ok to use.
3. It is best to keep products in a cool, dry, dark place.
1. We have tested the product before we put them on sale.
2. Ingredients that is mild to one person can be allergenic to another so please check the listed ingredients. It is best to do a patch test before you use any skin care products.
3. If ever you see some white powder on the surface of the soap, it is harmless and it can be easily rinsed off when you use the soap.
4. The soaps are made in small batches and handmade. Handmade soaps are not perfect that is why the soap you receive may look different from the photograph. There may be variations in the color, weight, size and appearance of the soap, although they are made from the same recipe