Or 4 payments with Info
Beautiful sturdy coiled rope bowl. This bowl is medium sized with a rich array of colours in the trim highlight and finished with a knotted fringe. It's one of my favourite things choosing the fabric to highlight these bowls and seeing just how it will look once wrapped on the rope and this one is a beauty.
This lovely thick coiled natural rope is machine stitch quilted which gives it a sturdy finish into a versatile bowl. It has been highlighted with a 100% cotton fabric and sewn in a way it has no raw edges to the fabric. It looks really neat and tidy, it's a great size and it has so many perfect uses around the home:
* Perfect for wrapped sweets to give as a gift, the bowl to keep long after the sweets have been eaten.
* What a wonderful gift for friends and family, fill with some favourite items and make a hamper of it.
* Fabulous gift for your bestie, your bff will love you for it.
* A handy place for your phone, jewelry, hand cream beside the bed, it makes the perfect bedside catchall.
* Ideal to fill with guest products for your family and visitors to appreciate in the guest room.
* Fill with cotton balls and wipes in the nursery.
* A bowl for ribbons, hair ties, clips, brush and comb ready to start a little girl's day.
* Gents can store their cuff links, tie pin, watch and the like on their bedside table.
* Hold sewing cottons, balls of yarn, scissors and craft items at your side.
* Pop it in your office with note pads, stapler, pens, calculator at the ready.
* A spot to place your bits and bobs wherever you need them.
* Fill with wrapped goodies and place on the dining room table.
* Or just to dress up a spot in your home with a touch of stylish and handy whimsy.
The rope bowl is approx 24cm in diameter across the top, reaching 7.5cm high.
Ready to ship, this is your item that is photographed. Your purchase will be carefully packed and boxed and sent via Australia Post with tracking. If you're quick there may be a matching trivet and coasters in the store, they would make a fabulous gift set, but once they're gone, they're gone.
Message me with any further enquiries and I'll be happy to help.
[[ accessories in display photographs not included ]]
This product is handmade in Australia by Carol Gilmour of Buster and Coco.
Shipped from Mortlake, Victoria.
This item is ready made, please allow 1-2 days for your item to be posted.
Shipping options: $8 untracked postage is INCLUDED in the price, gotta love that!
If multiple items are purchased from the same maker, excess postage charges will be refunded.
Contact Buster and Coco HERE.