A. One Trio Soap Pack contains one of the following soap:
1x Steam Ale and Hops - Pure Olive Oil Soap 110g/bar
Ingredients: Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Steam Ale*, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Essential Oil Blend of Vanilla/ Spearmint/Cinnamon/Peppermint, Hops* and Activated Charcoal
1x Lager Hops Oats and Honey ( Unscented) - Pure Olive Oil Soap 110g/bar
Ingredients: Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Premium Light Lager, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Australian Ground Oats, Organic Honey and Hops*
1x Apple Cider with Hops - Pure Olive Oil Soap 110g/bar
Ingredients: Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Premium Apple Cider, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Essential Oil Blend of Petitgrain/Aniseed/Clove, Hops*, Home-grown Dried Orange Peel, Activated Charcoal and Reef Red Australian Clay
* denotes certified organic
210gsm black paper for box with ribbon
B. Fir Needle, Clary Sage & Vetiver
Ingredients: organic sweet almond oil, , organic camellia oil, organic marula oil, cold pressed meadowfoam seed oil, natural vitamin e and essential oil blend of fir needle, clary sage, vetiver & tangerine
Best Before: Oct 2020
Direction: Apply on damp skin then gently massage.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs
Store in a cool dark place
For external use only
C. Face Oil -Dry Skin 1 x 10ml
with organic virgin australian hemp oil, virgin australian jojoba oil, certified organic virgin moroccan argan oil, , extra virgin avocado oil, essential oil blend of carrot seed, lavander & frankincense and natural vitamin e
Best before: Sept 2020
Direction: Put a few drops of oil on the tip of finger then apply/ massage on clean face morning and at night before bed.
D. Lotus Green Tea Lip Balm 1 x 12g
Contains: Leatherwood beeswax, extra virgin avocado oil, certified organic virgin coconut oil, organic virgin camellia oil, organic cold pressed castor oil, lotus floral wax, matcha green tea (Japan) and natural vitamin e
Best Before: Oct 2020
This product is handmade in Australia by me
Shipped from Hoppers Crossing Victoria
This item is ready made, please allow one day for your item to be posted.
Shipping options: Normal postage of $10 is INCLUDED in the price, gotta love that!
If multiple items are purchased from the same maker, excess postage charges will be refunded.
Contact [email protected]
Care and storage
1. Please keep the soap always dry after every use as it would dissolve quickly when left standing in water.
2. As I only use natural colorant for soap, soap color will fade in time but the soap is still ok to use.
3. It is best to keep products in a cool, dry, dark place.
1. We have tested the product before we put them on sale.
2. Ingredients that is mild to one person can be allergenic to another so please check the listed ingredients. It is best to do a patch test before you use any skin care products.
3. If ever you see some white powder on the surface of the soap, it is harmless and it can be easily rinsed off when you use the soap.
4. The soaps are made in small batches and handmade. Handmade soaps are not perfect that is why the soap you receive may look different from the photograph. There may be variations in the color, weight, size and appearance of the soap, although they are made from the same recipe