A. 1x 100g Hair Natural Soap with Apple Cider Vinegar & Beer ( Lavender Frankincense)
Ingredients: Rice bran oil, rbd coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, sodium hydroxide, beer, castor oil, apple cider vinegar, comfrey , karanja oil, lavender & frankincense essential oils and dried homegrown rosemary
- silicone free, paraben free, synthetic surfactant free
- no waste, no spill and travel friendly
- may need vinegar rinse ( instruction will be given or full details here: https://handmadebyrkl.bigcartel.com/product/natural-hair-bar-soap-scented-100g-per-bar )
B. 1x 120+/-10g Pure Olive Oil Soap with Goats Milk and Lavender
Ingredients: Australian extra virgin olive oil, goat's milk, water, sodium hydroxide, lavender essential oil, australian kaolin clay and alkanet root powder
C. 1x 350g Lavender and Oats Bath Soak ( includes one muslin bag)
contains himalayan pink salt, epsom salt, australian ground organic oats, australian english lavender buds*, australian virgin jojoba oil and australian lavandula angustifolia essential oils
Best before: July 2021
D. 1x 100ml After Shower Body Oil Spray - Lavender, Cedarwood & Tangerine (in aluminum atomizer spray bottle)
Ingredients: organic sweet almond oil, , organic camellia oil, organic marula oil, cold pressed meadowfoam seed oil, natural vitamin e and essential oil blend of lavender, cedarwood & tangerine
Best Before: Feb 2021
- non greasy, don't clog pores easily absorbed body oil
Please do a patch test before use..
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Keep in a cool dark place.
This product is handmade in Australia by me
Shipped from Hoppers Crossing Victoria
This item is ready made, please allow one day for your item to be posted.
Shipping options: Normal postage of $10 is INCLUDED in the price, gotta love that!
If multiple items are purchased from the same maker, excess postage charges will be refunded.
Care and storage
1. Please keep the soap always dry after every use as it would dissolve quickly when left standing in water.
2. As I only use natural colorant for soap, soap color will fade in time but the soap is still ok to use.
3. It is best to keep products in a cool, dry, dark place.
1. We have tested the product before we put them on sale.
2. Ingredients that is mild to one person can be allergenic to another so please check the listed ingredients. It is best to do a patch test before you use any skin care products.
3. If ever you see some white powder on the surface of the soap, it is harmless and it can be easily rinsed off when you use the soap.
4. The soaps are made in small batches and handmade. Handmade soaps are not perfect that is why the soap you receive may look different from the photograph. There may be variations in the color, weight, size and appearance of the soap, although they are made from the same recipe